Licenses are yearly subscriptions, you can cancel at any time.
Personal licences are valid for one website, Business licenses for 5 websites and a developer licence is valid for 20 websites.
CSV Importer Changelog
4.1.1November 27, 2018
- Tweak: Fixed an issue where old versions still existed when overriding existing downloads.
4.1.0June 25, 2018
- Feature: It's now possible to add multiple meta data values with the same key. By default, these will be split on comma (,).
4.0.0January 20, 2018
- Tweak: Made plugin compatible with Download Monitor 4.0
- Tweak: Replaced custom autoloader with Composer class map.
1.4.1May 10, 2017
- Tweak: Fixed a timezone bug that caused imported downloads to be scheduled instead of published.
- Tweak: Check if data is set per row for given headers, preventing notices.
- Tweak: Updated extension register method for better update support.
1.4.0May 27, 2016
- Feature: Downloads can now be overridden/updated based on download ID.
- Tweak: Downloads can no longer be overridden/updated based on download title.
1.3.0May 3, 2016
- Feature: Downloads can now be overridden/updated if the CSV title equals an existing download title.
- Tweak: Properly clearing transients after importing now, fixes bug where downloads needed a re-save after importing.
1.2.4March 4, 2016
- Tweak: Don't parse files on import because they're parsed on download.
- Tweak: Set total version download as download count on import.
1.2.3July 1, 2015
- Tweak: Added the ability to have download and version in 1 row if the file only has a URL.
1.2.2June 23, 2015
- Tweak: Fixed asset enqueue bug.
1.2.1June 22, 2015
- Tweak: Added checks to non mandatory version data, fixes notices.
- Tweak: Now displaying example version data in mapping screen as well.
1.2.0June 10, 2015
- Feature: Added possibility to add custom meta fields to downloads.
1.1.0February 22, 2015
- Feature: Added possibility to import (multiple) versions with all the version meta. Note to existing user: CSV format changed, see: https://www.download-monitor.com/documentation/csv-importer/
- Tweak: Now displaying the amount of rows found at mapping screen.
1.0.1February 6, 2015
- Tweak: Improved mandatory title column check
- Tweak: Fixed missing csv column data checks
1.0.0February 4, 2015
- Initial Release