Licenses are yearly subscriptions, you can cancel at any time.
Personal licences are valid for one website, Business licenses for 5 websites and a developer licence is valid for 20 websites.
Email Lock Changelog
4.1.2June 3, 2019
- Tweak: Updated email regex so it properly accepts new TLDs.
4.1.1February 11, 2019
- Tweak: Fixed a PHP7.2 function name convention warning.
4.1.0June 13, 2018
- Feature: Added the option to add a 'consent' checkbox to the email-lock form.
4.0.1February 2, 2018
- Tweak: Collected emails are now added as meta data to log.
- Tweak: Added Email Notification extension integration. Collected emails are now added to notification emails.
4.0.0January 20, 2018
- Tweak: Made plugin compatible with Download Monitor 4.0
- Tweak: Replaced custom autoloader with Composer class map.
1.3.2September 18, 2017
- Tweak: Updated email regex to allow for newer TLD's.
- Tweak: Updated extension register method for better update support.
1.3.1August 22, 2016
- Tweak: Added ID and Download title to complete CSV export.
1.3.0April 21, 2016
- Feature: Added ability to export ALL collected email addresses in 1 CSV file.
- Tweak: Email check (regex) is now case insensitive.
1.2.0January 28, 2016
- Feature: We no longer replace default [download] shortcodes with the Email Lock form, please use [dlm_email_lock] instead.
- Feature: We now automatically append email unlock form to no access page.
- Tweak: We no longer remove locked downloads from [downloads].
1.1.1August 20, 2015
- Tweak: Added improved Page Addon compatibility.
1.1.0August 20, 2015
- Feature: Unlocking one download can now also unlock all other locked downloads
- Tweak: Fixed css issue in download options
1.0.2April 9, 2015
- Tweak: Added Page Addon extension compatibility
1.0.1January 18, 2015
- Tweak: Replace the [download] shortcode if the download is locked
1.0.0January 11, 2015
- Initial Release