Licenses are yearly subscriptions, you can cancel at any time.
Personal licences are valid for one website, Business licenses for 5 websites and a developer licence is valid for 20 websites.
Email Notification Changelog
4.1.4February 11, 2019
- Tweak: Fixed a PHP7.2 function name convention warning.
4.1.3April 19, 2018
- Tweak: Added new notification field: user_firstname
- Tweak: Added new notification field: user_lastname
- Tweak: Added new notification field: timestamp
4.1.2April 13, 2018
- Tweak: Updated dlm_downloading_log_item_added hook so we use the new arguments.
4.1.1February 9, 2018
- Tweak: Added email field: user_email. Adds email address of logged in user.
4.1.0February 2, 2018
- Feature: Email fields in email can now be set via options (template override no longer required). Template file needs to be updated if overridden, backwards compatibilty is perserved. Old templates still work but this new feature won't work untill template file is updated. More information: https://www.download-monitor.com/extensions/email-notification/
4.0.0January 20, 2018
- Tweak: Made plugin compatible with Download Monitor 4.0
- Tweak: Replaced custom autoloader with Composer class map.
- Tweak: Implemented improved registering of extension.
- Tweak: Made email subject filterable.
1.2.0April 19, 2016
- Moved static email template to an overridable template part.
- Added support for %USER_EMAIL%.
1.1.1March 4, 2016
- Fixed typo in email.
1.1.0August 3, 2015
- Added username of download requester to email.
- Added IP address of download requester to email.
- Added user agent of download requester to email.
1.0.1May 31, 2015
- Changed inner function to regular class method.
1.0.0May 25, 2015
- Initial Release