Licenses are yearly subscriptions, you can cancel at any time.
Personal licences are valid for one website, Business licenses for 5 websites and a developer licence is valid for 20 websites.
Gravity Forms Lock Changelog
4.0.1March 2, 2018
- Tweak: Fixed incorrect string concat warning on form submission.
4.0.0January 20, 2018
- Tweak: Made plugin compatible with Download Monitor 4.0
- Tweak: Replaced custom autoloader with Composer class map.
1.3.1August 18, 2017
- Tweak: Added 'dlm_gf_cookie_expire_time' filter to allow for cookie expiration time tweaking.
1.3.0May 24, 2017
- Tweak: Rewrite of field. Field is a proper Gravity Form field now.
- Tweak: Updated extension register method for better update support.
1.2.1December 11, 2015
- Fixed a bug where download was not unlocked when form had validation errors prior successful completion.
1.2.0September 19, 2015
- Unlock form is added to new no access page introduced in Download Monitor 1.9.0
- We no longer remove form locked downloads from default downloads shortcode
- We no longer replace the download shortcode with the unlock form. Use new dlm_gf_form shortcode if you want to display unlock form.
- Added dlm_gf_form shortcode to display download unlock form. Can be used like: [dlm_gf_form download_id=1]
1.1.0August 14, 2015
- Completing a form lock can now also unlock all downloads with same form lock or all locked downloads
- You can now pass Gravity Forms shortcode attributes to locked download shortcodes by prefixing the attributes with gf_
- Download button that is added to confirmation message is now an overridable template file
1.0.0January 18, 2015
- Initial Release