Licenses are yearly subscriptions, you can cancel at any time.
Personal licences are valid for one website, Business licenses for 5 websites and a developer licence is valid for 20 websites.
|Developer||Danny van Kooten|
MailChimp Lock Changelog
4.0.0January 20, 2018
- Tweak: Made plugin compatible with Download Monitor 4.0
1.2.1December 7, 2017
- Feature: Plugin will now set cookie if dlm_mailchimp_email URL query var is set.
1.2.0October 5, 2017
- Feature: No longer hiding locked downloads by default in download listings.
- Tweak: Added 'dlm_mailchimp_hide_locked_downloads' filter hook to hide MailChimp locked downloads in download listings.
- Tweak: Defined 'DLM_MAILCHIMP_LOCK_VERSION' constant that holds the current plugin version as a string.
1.1.1January 10, 2017
- Tweak: Switched to MailChimp API v3 for checking whether an email address is subscribed. This requires MailChimp for WordPress v4.0 or later.
1.1.0March 29, 2016
- Tweak: Issue with email cookie not being set
- Tweak: Overall code improvements, mostly performance related.
- Feature: Option to show a form on the "No Access" page for MailChimp locked downloads
- Feature: Plugin now shows a notice when [MailChimp for WordPress](https://mc4wp.com/) isn't activated. Please note that this version now requires MailChimp for WordPress v3.0 or higher.
1.0.3May 28, 2015
- Tweak: Case insensitive check for email in the request data
- Tweak: Minor code improvements for testability
1.0.2April 7, 2015
- Tweak: Issue with not being able to select a form to lock a download with.
1.0.1March 28, 2015
- Tweak: License activation not working.
1.0.0January 29, 2015
- Initial release